Founder & Director
AKA: The Multi-Tasker
Did you know Steve could be in a staff meeting, on a conference call and in an airplane all at the same time? With a PED always in hand, and thousands of emails in his inbox, how does he do it? Thank goodness he is immune to jetlag and is never off the clock. Even with all of this work, though, he still finds time to have fun as an aspiring doodle artist & prank caller. PS – He’s also been a type 1 since he was 15.
Air Fryer Porkchops of LOVE
· 2 center-cut, bone-in pork chops, 1 1/2 – 2 inches thick
· 1 tablespoon brown sugar
· 1 tablespoon paprika
· 1 teaspoons salt
· 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
· 1 teaspoon ground mustard
· 1 teaspoon onion powder
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1 tablespoons olive oil
· 1 Medium apple sliced
· 1 Medium onion sliced
1. Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees for 5 minutes
2. Rinse pork chops with cool water and pat dry completely with a paper towel.
3. In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
4. Coat the pork chops with olive oil and rub in the mix. Rub it in well
5. Cook pork chops in air fryer at 390 degrees for 5 minutes, flip the pork chops and top with the raw apple and onions over the chops and cook for another 10 minutes. The chops are ready
Apple Onion Topping-
Sauté the apple and onions in 1 T olive oil until tender. Top the pork chops
Regardless of your preferred method, all chops should be cooked to 145°F. Once you know it by heart, you’ll be able to cook juicy pork chops with confidence no matter the cooking method.